Saturday, June 04, 2005

Comments added to Liberal England

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog. I am not entirely clear how they work - or what "trackback" is, to be honest - but let's see how we get on with them.

To be given the option of leaving a comment it seems you need to have an individual posting open, rather than the blog as whole. To get an individual posting open, click on the orange # sign at the bottom lefthand corner of each of them. I hope that makes sense. If it doesn't you can leave me a comment - or maybe you can't.

I don't intend to reply to every comment, and will delete any that are obscene or too tedious to live.

----

Later: Thanks to advice in a comment left by one of those nice people at Haloscan, comments now appear on the main page and the archive pages. So you can ignore the text I have greyed out.

No comments: