Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lib Dem blogs in the Wikio top 100

Writing about the Wikio top 20 political blogs for May, I promised another posting on the Lib Dem blogs. Charlotte Gore has kindly done the work for me and produced this list. These are all the Lib Dem blogs in the top 100, with last month's figures in brackets:

7. Liberal Democrat Voice (6)

31. Liberal England (23)

37. Quaequam Blog! (51)

38. People’s Republic of Mortimer (43)

41. Peter Black AM (37)

46. Himmelgarten Cafe (56)

50. Charlotte Gore Blog (58)

63. The Yorksher Gob (57)

75. Liberal Bureaucracy (72)

91. Lynne Featherstone’s Parliament and Haringey diary (-)

If you had told me a couple of months ago that I was at 31 in this list I would have been delighted. Now I am disappointed to have dropped eight places and aware of the thundering hooves of the other Lib Dem bloggers just behind me.

Still, it's best not to pay too much attention to lists like this, so I shall keep on blogging in the same way.

Coming soon... Details of our exciting new competition. Link to Liberal England and win a car!!!

2 comments:

Jennie Rigg said...

That last line made me crack out laughing so loud I scared the doggies.

Anonymous said...

Oops, confession time - I thought you were going to be doing some analysis of the various ups and downs of lib dem blogs on the list... I wouldn't have just published the list otherwise :S

But I second Jennie btw. ;)