Monday, September 07, 2009

Why is Guido Fawkes acting as Nadine Dorries's bagman?

Because he is just another Tory, is probably the short answer.

Shouldn't a dangerous libertarian, when faced with a clash between Damian McNasty and Mad Nad, just hug himself with glee and enjoy the fun? That is not the approach of Paul Staines - aka Guido Fawkes.

This morning, as he tells us on his blog, Staines served papers on Damian McBride on behalf of Nadine Dorries. Not so much watching the contest as climbing into the ring on join in on the side of one of the boxers.

But then, during the last London Mayoral election, Staines used his blog to endorse Boris Johnson. So we should not be too surprised.

What will happen at the next general election? Will Staines come out in support of David Cameron?

I think we should be told.

4 comments:

Peter Mc said...

I could see Guido and Lord Bonkers getting on quite well after a few bumpers of port.

Guido Fawkes said...

Do you have reading difficulties? Do you actually read my blog? I don't know.

Truth is, I love Nadine because she fucks off lefties and she promised me as much gin and tonic as I can drink.

Nich Starling said...

Ooh, big man. He swears ! Ooh, I am so impressed.

Jamie S said...

Do you actually read my blog?

He has a blog? I thought he was just Nadine's legal aide.