Thursday, September 15, 2016

Lord Bonkers' Diary: Bigger than Kim Kardashian’s bottom

It looks as though all is well at Bonkers Hall after all. Let us steal away and leave him to enjoy his new fame until our next visit.

Bigger than Kim Kardashian’s bottom

I wrote all the above yesterday, and will confess that I spent the night tossing and turning. How would my piece be received in Fleet Street?

I need not have worried. This morning I received an excited telephone call from the organ. I won’t pretend to understand everything that was said, but the gist of it was they had published it on the electric internet under the title: “We asked a Liberal Democrat peer to tell us how his party can be revived: You won’t believe what happened next!”

Not only that: it appears I have “broken the interweb”. I was about to apologise, but it transpired this was a good thing and that I am “bigger than Kim Kardashian’s bottom”.

 And that, I think we can agree, dear reader, is Very Big Indeed.

Lord Bonkers was Liberal MP for Rutland South West 1906-10

Earlier in Lord Bonkers' Diary:

  • How the Liberal Democrats can revive their electoral fortunes
  • While I enjoy my Caffè Bellotti
  • Piracy on Rutland Water
  • The work of a particularly large mole
  • Take a cold tub and volunteer for extra delivering
  • I'm buggered if I know
  • No comments: